Having more and more information about the history of my nation also Knowing more about my background and being connected and commited to it has always been enjoyable for me and has paved the way for my improvement one way or another.
Generally speaking art in my land is so noble and introverted that getting to know its true nature is not easy.
It is so delicate and magnificent that does not fit easily in the mind of people in this fast paced life style. It needs long hours and even days and lots of efforts to find And get to know the deep feelings of brush’s dance of arabesque and ornaments.
At times we get lost in between all these varieties of art. And once we get lost in it the glitter and luctury of the modern world has no chance to catch our eyes.
I am so close and familiar with its nature and colours that I enter the world of those artists so effortlessly.
Today I know it so well that I can see it even with closed eyes.
I can paint it with my current feelings with all my heart pieces of this type of art in large dimentions show so much details that can not be ignorred and unseen.
These pieces show my feelings today and connects me to my roots and origins.
Tehran Graduate from Technical and Vocational School Learn Islamic Art (Miniature, Illumination, Restoration of Manuscripts) and with pride, dear Maestro Aydin Aghdashlou in Miniature and Illumination.
Honors and Awards:
- Selective illumination of the Quranic Festival – Tehran 2013
- Citations received the illumination of the Quranic Festival – Mashhad 2012
- Get out in the third National Theater Visual Arts Imam Reza – Shiraz 2009
- Selective illumination of the Quranic Festival – Mashhad 2008 Obtain third in the 16th International Quran – Tehran 2008
- Graduation grade 1 Visual Arts Development Institute of Art – Tehran 2008
- Citations received the first Art Exhibition of Youth Art – Tehran 1997
- The 3 RD international contemporary art festival Bashkortartstan (Russia) 2020
- Group Online Exibition -Exibition of Iranian Gilding (UNESCO) 2020
- The solo exhibition paint-illumination (Atighi gallery – Tehran) 2015
- Sharjah ramadan exhibition (Lure of the eye, Art bazzar) – Sharjah 2014
- Iran art exhibition – KCCC exhibition space – Lithuania 2013
- Festival of Quranic illumination – Tehran 2013
- Festival of Quranic illumination – Astan Ghodse Razavi Mashhad 2012
- Group Exhibition – VACI Exhibitions-Chautauqua – New York 2011
- The 10 Exhibition Burda Award – Dubai 2011
- The 6th National Theater Visual Arts Imam Reza – Shiraz 2009
- Festival of Quranic illumination – Astan Ghodse Razavi Mashhad 2008
- The 16th International Quran Exhibition (Mosala – Tehran) 2008
- Painting Biennial (Museum of Conceptual Art – Tehran) 2008
- Group Exhibition endless magnificent illumination (Seyhoun – Tehran) 2007
- Painting Biennial (Museum of Conceptual Art – Tehran) 2006
- Youth Art Exhibition (Tehran) 1997