Elmira Shokr Pour
Elmira Shokr Pour
Tehran Art And Architect University 2000 bachelor;
Diploma In Painting, School Of Visual & Fine Art /Tehran/Iran/ 1996;
- First Prize at the International Art Festival ANIMA MUNDI 2013;
- Special Awards From Deputy Cultural And Art Organization Of Tehran Municipality in the 8th Contemporary Iranian Ceramic And Glass Biennial 2007.
- First Prize in Iranian Fine Art in painting category, 2005.
- Membership in North Vancouver Community of Arts Council, Canada;
- Membership in IAF ANIMA MUNDI ASSOCIATION;
- Membership in Artist Website ‘Artistaday’ as a Top 10 List members.
- Jury Member of the International Jury Staff at the Contest, International Art Festival Anima Mundi, Lithuania 2014.
- Jouissance, painting Exhibition in Cama Gallery, Tehran, Iran, 2019. ‘
- Orientblues’ in Galerie Schloss (Dryburg, Germany); 2016.
- ‘Black In White And White In Black/Schwarz In Weis, Weis In Schwarz’, in 2015;
- ‘Avesta’ in Casa Del Rate Gallery in Germany;
- ‘My Blue Dream’ solo exhibition In Siauliai, Lithuania, summer 2015;
- Two Person Exhibition ‘Glass Art And Glass Paintings’ in France, Vals, Gallery Shahram,2010;
- Solo Exhibition ‘Masnavie Jam O Khak’ in the Mellat Museum Saad Abd Palace Tehran,2009;
- Solo exhibition ‘Khabgineh In Rezavan’ Gallery, Glass Art. Mashhad, Iran, 2007;
- Solo painting exhibition in Vancouver, Canada, ‘Iranian Female ‘, North Vancouver, Community Art Council in District Hall, 2001.
- International woman artists residency, 2019, Cyprus;
- International Art symposium, 2019,Turkey;
- International women Art Biennale 2018, Lithuania;
- 1st International Edition of Mithogenia expo fair in Vila Viscosa-Alentejo-PORTUGAL 2017;
- Participated in several group exhibitions of paintings and glass art;
- International Art Festival Anima Mundi 2015(Lithuania-Georgia)2015,
- Siaullai Art Gallery (Lithuania), Georgian National Museum, Tbilisi History Museum;
- All India-International Contemporary Art Exhibition 2014;
- Group Exhibition In Pakruojo Castle, Lithuania 2013.
- Participated in Arya Gallery in ‘Small Paintings Exhibition’ 2011 and 2012;
- Participate in ‘One Hundred Years Of Art School Khane, Honarmandan, Tehran, Iran, 2012;
- ‘The Middle Eastern Effect on Creating a Balance Life by the Psychology of Art Women’ in the state 12th Festival of Visual Arts, Khouzestan-Mahshahr, 2001. Participating in 4th Sculpture Biennial Of Tehran 2008;
- First Women Pottery Exhibition In Niavaran Artistic Creation Foundation, 2007.
- Presenting art works in Imam Reza Art and Cultural Festival, 2004, Held In Mashhad International Fair.
- Participation in the Ninth National Wide Visual Arts Festival Iran 1996.
Publishing and lectures:
- Certificate as a lecture, dealt on the ‘Feminism And Art in Persian Culture from Past to Present’ In The International Art Festival Contest Anima Mundi 2013;
- Publishing books on the subject of Aryan Mythological Women & Women From Ancient Persia Times To The Present;
- Research and publications about the excellent position of women in ancient Iran, papers published in the ‘Journal Of Kahkeshan’ (Galaxy) Tehran, Iran;
- published interview in ‘Paan’ art magazine, several interviews in European newspapers.
- Lectures ‘The Feminism And Arts In Persian Culture From Past To Present’ In the International Art Festival, 2013, ‘The Middle Eastern On Creating A Balance Life By The Psychology Of Art’ in the International Art Festival 2014;
- ‘The Arabian Nights, One Thousands And One Night’ in the International Art Festival 2015;
- Cooperating With University Of Khorasan Culture And Art as a teacher of design and painting 2005-2006,
- Painting workshopin European Artists symposium in 2014, in Essen, Germany;
- Group workshop, painting with Japanese artist Isao Tomado, theme ‘Peace And Love’ ;
- Painting workshop ‘Art Of Islamic Pattern and Motif’ in the International Art Festival Contest Anima Mundi Lithuania- Georgia 2015.